Stirring of Echoes

Sunday, March 20, 2005

The beginning...

On the spur of the moment, I decided to set up this blog despite having a poetry page on postpoems.com.
Postpoems is a place where my poems can be seen and critiqued by anyone but I realised that it did not give me the freedom to showcase the creative process that entails when writing a poem.
So, instead of being just a showcase of poems perhaps this is where ideas may be discussed from anyone regarding anything.

Why Stirring Of Echoes as the blog address? Hmmm...
I scanned through all my poems and I felt that Stirring Of Echoes had a punch to it and how it represented the stirring of the mind when poetry rushes in and how poetry will emanate and bounce off the walls of this blog.

Thank you for taking some time off to read my works and thank you just for being here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home